Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pizza time!

One dish I LOVE to make and have improved on each time I make it is pizza! I started to make pizza dough from scratch to save money last summer when I didn't have a job and my, then, fiancé B had to support both of us. I've tried several dough recipes and I think the best one I've come across so far is this one, but you must roll it as thin as possible! The first time it was fairly doughy and a bit raw. I like to mix in some Italian seasoning and a bit of garlic powder. :)









Pizza #1 and pizza #2

The big secret of great homemade pizza is using a baking stone. Preheat the stone in the oven... tricky, but worth it! Once the oven and the stone are preheated, sprinkle a little flour on the stone then carefully place the thinly rolled out dough on the hot stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home