You are 11 months old!
- Milestones: You love to explore and get into everything! You have begun to "talk" a lot in your own little language, sometimes very loudly! You've started to make approximations of doggie and Atti. You also started doing some bear crawling when you're on an uncomfortable surface. You are doing more and more independent play, sometimes for up to 20 or more minutes! You have also become very interested in daddy! You love watching him, but when you are hurt, tired, or hungry, you are still looking for mommy. :)
- Stats: You weigh about 21 lbs. and measure 28 inches long.
- Eating: Your favorite foods are hamburger, chicken, strawberries, grapes, and applesauce.
- Sleeping: You sleep 11-12 hours each night.
- Likes: Exploring, "talking" to us or making raspberries in the car, "helping" mom load/unload the dishwasher, when mom and dad make funny faces, seeing Grandma and Grandpa Prior on Skype, live music, water play, playing with Buhner, watching/chasing dogs and kitties, swing/bang objects around, car keys, opening cabinets, playing tag
- Dislikes: Being on your back, when something gets taken away
- Places: We escaped the heat for a weekend in Tahoe and went to your friend's 1st birthday party--yours is around the corner! We enjoyed the final days playing at Mumsy and Popsy's house then finally got to explore their new ranch!
- Songs: "In My Life Lord", "Old MacDonald", "High Hopes"
- Books: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Touch & Feel Farm book
You have taught us so much. You fill up our days with love and joy. I hope you can one day know how much you are loved and adored by your family!
We are going to try to treasure your last month of being a baby as you quickly show more and more signs of toddlerhood as you approach your 1st birthday.
So proud to be your parents. We love you,
Mommy & Daddy