You turned 3 months old today!
- Milestones: You are grabbing more and more things with your hands. At first just anything that was close to your fists, now you look at items you want (like hanging toys on your floor gym) and have learned to grab ones on the side of you. You can track us across the room as your vision improves. When on your tummy, you can hold your head up to 45 degrees and bring your knees up to put your bottom in the air. You can sit in the bumbo now! You met your Uncle Evan as he was passing through town. We had a great time at the McFamily Thanksgiving where you met your Great Grandma and over 60 other relatives! This was followed by your first wedding. We danced together and you even danced with the bride!
- Stats: You weigh about 16 lbs. and measure __ inches long. You gained 2 lbs. this month.
- Eating: You eat about every 2 hours during the day.
- Sleeping: You started teething, so you have not been the best sleeper lately. There have been several nights when you started in your crib then ended up in our bed, one night on the couch with mommy since you would not settle down without one of us holding you.
- Likes: Cuddling, singing, chewing on your hands or mommy's finger, being held up in a standing position, enjoying the view when we carry you, trying to watch TV, and eating.
- Dislikes: Tummy time has become your least favorite thing.
- Places: Just over a week ago, we had your first big road trip and family holiday! We drove 9 hours (one-way) to southern California; our Southern California trip included staying at "the cottage", Rancho Cucamonga hotel for Thanksgiving, and a hotel near Cabazon for the wedding. We went to 2 baby showers, including one for your Auntie Ashton. You came with me to a ornament exchange party as well as lots of restaurants. We celebrated daddy's birthday at Ruth's Chris Steak House.
- Songs: "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", "In My Life Lord"
- Books: Your favorite is still Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. You liked Green Eggs and Ham read by Uncle JP too!
We love you so much!
Mom and Dad