Sunday, July 8, 2012

Remodel day 75: We're home!

We spent many long hours packing and moving this week while working our day jobs and working on projects at the house. Needless to say, we are exhausted. But it is great to be moved in... on schedule!

Today, my parents volunteered to help. I don't think any of us anticipated a 8-hour work day today. My dad and Brandon painstakingly installed flooring in the hall, entry way, kitchen, and dining area. What a difference flooring makes. I'm happy not to walk on the gritty concrete slab anymore.

Meanwhile, my mom and I finished tiling the shower wall. She was probably the best candidate to help me finish such a tedious, stressful project. Looking forward to grouting and getting closer to not having a work site in our bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home