Monday, September 3, 2012

Remodel day... 132

We have had a few breaks between projects. In the meantime we are working on finish work. And finish work is painstaking and time consuming. Brandon has been working on lots of trim and baseboards.

It's been a very difficult few weeks and the area of our home where we do the most living was looking dreary. So this weekend we decided to change that. I found some excellent accents at Homegoods including my favorite thing: my yellow ginger jar! Today, we had help from my parents and JP. We decorated, repainted a wall, painted doors, and Brandon worked on our bench for the dining nook. The new space makes me so happy! I'm so proud of Brandon working in the evenings, the weekends, and all around his work schedule to get things accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home